[ic] PC Configurator

Ray Alikhani interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Jun 25 17:47:00 2002

Mike and John,

Thanks for the response. Could you give me some more information on the
simple/modular options. Is this something that is done in the UI or does
additional code need to be added to the pages? Any help would greatly be
appreciated.

Regards,

Ray

Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2002 16:16:46 -0600
From: John Beima <jbeima@palb.com>
To: interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Subject: Re: [ic] PC Configurator
Actually you can di it with simple options that alter the price...
Take a look at www.biochemgasmask.com and look under the
Boots/Gloves/Suits/Masks section and look at the Civilian Protection
Suit And Gas Mask - Ultimate Protection Model product.
This was entirely done using the simple options.

John Beima
jbeima@palb.com, support@alocalagent.com, and support@alocalchurch.com
P.A.L.B. Systems - Phone: (780)451-1086 - Fax: (780)447-4760 11639-122
Street, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, T5M 0B6
Affordable Web Pages - Phone: (888)932-9990 - Fax: (256)351-7297 2713B
Spring Place SW, Decatur, Alabama, United States, 35603