[ic] United States Postal Service - Dear GOD HELP!

Filip Galiza interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Jun 25 20:03:01 2002

Folks,

I have pulled half of my hair out of my skull and I cannot get United States
Postal Service working (USPS NOT UPS).

Can someone please tell me what religion I am suppose to belong to, how many
goats and chickens to sacrifice and WHAT Spefically I am suppose to do in
Interchange to get United States Postal Service working (not UPS).  The more
thorough you can be the more thankful I am!

Seriously ANY help would be tremendously appreciated.  I cannot find any
good information on this and I know someone out there is potentially using
United States Postal Service (hope you guys heard of this government
organization).

Filip
contact@digital808.com