[ic] United States Postal Service - Dear GOD HELP!

Jim Balcom interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Jun 25 21:13:53 2002

On Tue, 25 Jun 2002, John Beima wrote:

JB>>Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 19:39:36 -0600
JB>>From: John Beima <jbeima@palb.com>
JB>>To: interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
JB>>Subject: Re: [ic] United States Postal Service - Dear GOD HELP!
JB>>
JB>>You may want to search teh archives on this one... I know there was one guy that
JB>>wrote a module for it, or at the least setup the tables for it. He might be able
JB>>to help you... If I recall correctly he did put USPS in teh subject... You might
JB>>just try searching on that...

I was one person that got USPS stuff working and I wrote it up.

If the person will write to me privately I will help him.

I prefer to not have to deal with your flaming invective so I won't write it
up again here.

-= Jim =-

                   .-.
                   /v\
                  // \\
                 /(   )\
                 ^^ - ^^
          > Phear the Penguin <
              L  I  N  U  X

Tagline for Tuesday, June 25, 2002 at 21:05 PM:
GURU: One who knows more jargon than you.

This Linux System has been up 109 hours