[ic] United States Postal Service - Dear GOD HELP!

Steve Graham interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Jun 26 20:48:01 2002

>From: "Filip Galiza" <filipgaliza@hotmail.com>
>To: interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
>Subject: [ic] United States Postal Service - Dear GOD HELP!
>Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 00:02:50 +0000
>
>Folks,
>
>I have pulled half of my hair out of my skull and I cannot get United
>States Postal Service working (USPS NOT UPS).
>
>Can someone please tell me what religion I am suppose to belong to, how
>many goats and chickens to sacrifice and WHAT Spefically I am suppose to do
>in Interchange to get United States Postal Service working (not UPS).  The
>more thorough you can be the more thankful I am!
>
>Seriously ANY help would be tremendously appreciated.  I cannot find any
>good information on this and I know someone out there is potentially using
>United States Postal Service (hope you guys heard of this government
>organization).
>
>Filip
>contact@digital808.com

What? You haven't noticed most IC folks are balding?

I copied this from a previous post:

At 11:29 AM 5/8/2002 -0500, you wrote:
    I'm trying to figure out how to add Priority Mail (USPS) shipping.  I've
seen mentions of it in the archives, but I'm still not sure how to do
it.  Can anyone point me in the right directiion?

I can point you to the step-by-step examples from others...
http://interchange.redhat.com/archive/interchange-users/2002/msg01630.html
http://interchange.redhat.com/archive/interchange-users/2002/msg07191.html

- Ed L.

It should get you started with priority mail.....

-Steve