[ic] non-Ecommerce IC

VS-HOST.COM ADMIN interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Jun 27 00:18:01 2002

IC can do it, but why use a New York City fire hose to but out a match....
your solution is simpler than IC....

RLS
http://vs-host.com
-------------------------------------

-----Original Message-----
From: interchange-users-admin@icdevgroup.org
[mailto:interchange-users-admin@icdevgroup.org]On Behalf Of G Guttero
Sent: Wednesday, June 26, 2002 9:58 PM
To: interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Subject: [ic] non-Ecommerce IC

I thought up a little site I'd like to make today, and I was wondering if I
could use Interchange or if I need to learn another language like Perl or
PHP.  Basically what I need to do is keep track of input through the
website's form and display the input when called from a search box.  It
would be no more than this for the input:

<form>
Input Name:
Input Number:
</form>

and each record should be pulled up onto screen if the string searched for
in the search box matches its Input Name.  It's very basic, can IC do
something like that, and if so what tags do I need to delve into?  Thanks!

- Grant