[ic] Can anyone recommend a reliable ISP that allow IC daemon on shared hosting servers?

Thu Jun 27 17:16:01 2002

Quoting Brendan Crosser-McGay (brendan@paymentonline.com):
> PaymentOnline.com also hosts interchange, $195 one-time setup, different
> monthly depending on which setup you want, you need to use our payment
> gateway which is pretty cheap.  The monthly is about $49 a month for the
> standard hosting and paymentgateway I'm pretty sure.. hmmm..

OK. I give.

I will lobby the ICDEVGROUP to set up a site to take ISP and consulting
listings like I used to do for Minivend.

--
Mike Heins
phone +1.513.523.7621      <mike@perusion.com>

"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just
sit there." -- Will Rogers