[ic] Search results - look and feel

Paige Britt interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Jun 28 20:05:00 2002

I'm a new interchange user here and in the process of customizing our
site's look and feel. I've got the catalog up and going with relative
few problems, but the question is this: once a customer has performed a
search from the product list on the left, the resulting table includes
"Product, SKU, Stock, Price, Qty, Buy". I'd like to add "Image" to this
table and have the product's thumb appear as well.

Any ideas on how to make this happen? I've altered the results.htm to
create a column for the thumb, but don't know how to make it pull the
thumb from the products.txt

Thanks

Paige Britt
Nation2Nation Imports