[ic] ship only to US

Cameron interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sun Jun 30 06:46:02 2002

Paul Jordan wrote:
[snip]

>Buy.com (and now us) require users to be registered, thus as for you, you
>can only allow people from the US, on your checkout page in the first place.
>On your checkout page, they are unable to edit their customer info.
>
>I am going to launch our new improved website soon. It has a multipage
>checkout, registered users only, and controlled areas for customer input,
>modeled after buy.com.

[/snip]

Paul,
I myself am interested in doing a multi-page checkout, but I've found
nothing in the form of a tutorial on the lists.  There is the "Barry
Method" from an old IC demo, but I think the community would benefit
from a nice little post on how exactly you got multi-page checkout working.

Any chance you might share your secrey once you are done?

-Cameron