[ic] How do I set up an affiliate image to display on the page??

Kevin Walsh interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sun Jun 30 09:39:02 2002

> I want Interchange to check if an affiliate is logged in...if one is
> check to see if there is data in the image field for the respective
> affiliate in the affiliate table...
>
> If there is then display the image...
> Else show a default image...

[data session source] will get you the affiliate ID.  The [data] tag
could be used to look up the image name, based upon the ID.  The [if]
tag could be used to decide whether you have an image or not.  If you
have found an image then display it, else display your default.

The Interchange Tags Reference explains how to use the [data] tag to
extract a column from a table, given the row's key.  The [if] section
of that manual covers the if/else mechanism.

Good luck.