[ic] Website comes up undefined catalog "sometimes"

Fri Mar 1 22:55:00 2002

At 06:30 PM 3/1/2002 -0800, you wrote:
>I am constantly having problems with my catalog coming up as undefined
>catalog in netscape and not found in internet explorer.
>
>The thing is I haven't changed a thing sometimes it shows up and sometimes
>it doesn't. It worked fine for a few days and then started acting up.
>
>Is this a problem with the server its hosted on. If not, how can I fix it.
>
>The websites at http://www.catchersgearonly.com
>
>Thanks for any help, I know this isn't much info to go on.
>Kevin

I'll assume you are on a shared Interchange server, so: ask your host.
Undefined catalog means that either the catalog does not have an entry in
the Interchange configuration file (interchange.cfg), or that it does, but
the loading of the catalog failed during IC startup, or during a reconfig.
Either way, unless you have access to the IC server files, you will have to
ask your host to check for you. You can look in your catalog's error log,
but it is unlikely to contain anything useful under these circumstances.

- Ed L.

(866) 519-4680 Toll-Free       (530) 622-9426 Fax