[ic] Using IC for CRM tool? (Problems with Customer userdbdisplay settings and a form)

Joachim Leidinger interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Mar 4 12:07:00 2002

Joachim Leidinger wrote:

> Hi Jon,
>
> Jon Jensen wrote:
> >
> > On Sat, 2 Mar 2002, Julia Jacobs wrote:
> >
> > > I want him to be able to view his clients on the Customer page in the
> > > Administration UI, but no matter what I do, I cannot get the Customer page
> > > to display any more information about each customer than the ID, Name,
> > > Company and Location.  I went into the userdb display settings and chose the
> > > fields I wanted to show up, but they would not show.
> >
> > Those display settings affect the userdb view when you use the Table Edit
> > function. The Customer page is a specialized view, done by customer.html.
> > If you want to customize it, you need to modify that admin page.

If your IC server provides more than one catalogs and only one of
them catalogs needs a special customer.html page, make a dir admin in
that catalog root and copy the file customer.html into that directory,
because any change in any UI pages has consequence for all other
catalogs too.

Joachim

--
Hans-Joachim Leidinger | Dipl.-Phys.Ing. Entwicklung eCommerce
[leidinger@bpanet.de]