[ic] Using IC for CRM tool? (Problems with Customer userdb display settings and a form)

Ron Phipps interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Mar 4 13:47:01 2002

> From: interchange-users-admin@interchange.redhat.com
[mailto:interchange-
> users-admin@interchange.redhat.com] On Behalf Of Jon Jensen
>
> On Sat, 2 Mar 2002, Julia Jacobs wrote:
>
> > I want him to be able to view his clients on the Customer page in
the
> > Administration UI, but no matter what I do, I cannot get the
Customer
> page
> > to display any more information about each customer than the ID,
Name,
> > Company and Location.  I went into the userdb display settings and
chose
> the
> > fields I wanted to show up, but they would not show.
>
> Those display settings affect the userdb view when you use the Table
Edit
> function. The Customer page is a specialized view, done by
customer.html.
> If you want to customize it, you need to modify that admin page.
>
> > Also anyone know of a good Open Source POP3 Sendmail Webmail
program?

> http://www.squirrelmail.org/
> http://www.horde.org/imp/
>
> and many others.
>
> Jon

We use Squirrel Mail and it seems to work really well for our customers.
We tried Imp but for one reason or another my business partner liked
Squirrel better.  These are systems that will interact with an IMAP
implementation.

Good luck,
-Ron