[ic] Search help!!

Honest to Goodness interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Mar 4 16:20:01 2002

I asked this question when I was a newbie and the nice people here gave
me a code snip that worked just great. But the experts here are very
busy people who charge big bucks for their time and their sympathies
evaporate pretty quickly if they sense you are not taking the initiative
or are an outright whining lamer.

The best way to start answering your own questions is to go to the main
site at http://interchange.redhat.com, click on Mailing Lists and then
Mailing list archives. Enter some relevant search terms and start
reading your results. I think I was Rick Dickulous when I asked my
question so search on that name and you should find it.

There is another ic documentation site at
http://www.interchangeville.com which contains some nice how-to's
written at a beginner level. Like a lot of software the ic documentation
is written for experts which makes the climb pretty steep for us
newbies.