[ic] Payment Method, Selected, Drop-Down

SB interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Mar 4 17:43:01 2002

On Fri, Feb 22, 2002 at 11:00:17AM -0500, SB wrote:
> Hello:
>
> I'm using ic 4.8.3 with the foundation demo.  On my checkout page I
> have C.O.D. and Credit Card configured as payment methods.  The default
> is Credit Card, but if we change that to C.O.D. it updates everything as
> far as the order correctly.  But the actual drop-down widget still displays
> "Credit Card", even though the Credit Card form has been removed.  When
> someone checks out, it shows C.O.D. correctly in the order.
>
> Does anyone know how to correct this?
>
> Thanks,
> Seth Stone
> Springboard Communications, Inc.

Uh..oh replying to myself.  This is an old post, but I fixed my problem today.
I just had to update the ord/checkout.html page.  I changed:

<option [selected payment_method cod] value="postal">C.O.D.

to:

<option [selected payment_method cod] value="cod">C.O.D.

Looks like it was just a typo in the foundation demo.