[ic] Mac OSX viable as a development platform?

Michael Stearne interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Mar 5 17:16:01 2002

Flame on!  :-)

Seriously, I have seen posts about this subject.  I got 4.8.2 to run
with no problems on 10.1.  I haven't tried it since then, so maybe it
has broken for some reason.  I will try it if I get a chance tonight on
OS X Server 10.1.3.

Michael