[ic] Mac OSX viable as a development platform?

Robert Brandtjen interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Mar 5 18:17:01 2002

On Tuesday 05 March 2002 05:01 pm, Michael Stearne wrote:
> I'm kidding, but whatever slight Unix headaches there may be from OS X,
> there is no way you can touch the ease of use for the rest of the OS,
> including server administration. Try MacOS X server if you get a chance.
>  http://www.apple.com/macosx/server/

its still a dumbed down interface - what ever linux may be lacking in, it
isn't enough to justify switching to a server architecture which requires
periodic reboots to defragment the drive - thats sooo very OS9ish/win98ish.
X is fast,  Quartz slow.

:-)
--
 Robert Brandtjen