[ic] Mac OSX viable as a development platform?

Michael Stearne interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Mar 5 22:48:01 2002

Why can't you have your web root on UFS.  When the server is running
in production there's not a whole lot of movement of files besides on
the web and database directories.  If these are UFS, you could avoid
fragmentation.

Michael