[ic] changing mailing list options

Tue Mar 5 23:21:00 2002

At 06:31 PM 3/5/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>This might seem like a silly question, but I'm having difficulty figuring
>out how to change the mailling list options that show up during
>checkout.  I found a piece of it in mv_metadata
>(custview::userdb::mail_list), but that doesn't seem to change the
>checkout options.
>
>Any help would be appreciated.
>
>Thank you,
>Nicholas Cook

Log into the UI with permissions to work on mv_metadata (superuser will
do), then follow Administration->Tables->mv_metadata (at the bottom in the
'hidden admin tables' list). Search the mv_metadata table for
mail_list.  You'll find two entries - userdb::mail_list controls the
display on the checkout page; edit to suit.

- Ed L.

(866) 519-4680 Toll-Free       (530) 622-9426 Fax