[ic] Running IC on a separate server than the web server

Chad Leigh -- Shire.Net LLC interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Mar 6 06:40:01 2002

On Wednesday, March 6, 2002, at 06:22 , Rene Hertell wrote:

> Hi everybody,
>
> My ISP is dividing the virtual server that runs our Interchange daemon.
> They
> decided to split the www server from the database server, and this means
> that we have to run IC on different server as apache.

Is there a reason why you don't run IC on a different server than the DB
server?  That is how I did my test IC install and it worked just fine.
The IC and web server (roxen in my case) were on one machine and the DB
on another.

Chad