[ic] Running IC on a separate server than the web server

Stefan Hornburg Racke interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Mar 6 08:23:00 2002

"Rene Hertell" <rene@hertell.com> writes:

> Hi everybody,
>
> My ISP is dividing the virtual server that runs our Interchange daemon. They
> decided to split the www server from the database server, and this means
> that we have to run IC on different server as apache.
>
> Is it possible to split IC from the physical web server, and run it on a
> different server? I If it is possible, so where could I find some
> instructions/help in configuring this?

You can do with "tlink", so contact is over TCP/IP with Interchange
listening on port 7786 or whatever you configured (TcpMap).

I guess it's documented.

Ciao
        Racke

--
Think of it !

For projects and other business stuff please refer to COBOLT NetServices