[IC] passing variables from an HTML page to an Interchange page

Wed Mar 6 10:50:01 2002

At 03:20 PM 3/6/2002 +0100, you wrote:
>hello,
>I'm seting up a store with a payement gateway (SIPS from ATOS, a french
>company).
>The CC verification process spend on the bank server. The customer type is
>CC number on a page generated by the bank server.
>
>When all is OK, the customer see a page from the bank server saying him that
>is transaction is successfull.
>
>In this page there is a form with an hidden fied called "DATA" and a submit
>button wich I can customize with a return URL.
>
>I like to know how I can read the value of the DATA variable in a UserTag
>(The Usertag is used in the return URL) to update Interchange database.
>
>Merci par avance (Thanks !!).

You should be able to get DATA with [cgi DATA] in ITL, or $CGI->{DATA} in
Perl/Usertag.

- Ed L.

P.S.: Be sure to carry [data session id] to the payment processor and back
again, to ensure that your Interchange session is not lost.

(866) 519-4680 Toll-Free       (530) 622-9426 Fax