[ic] Suexec BIG PROBLEMS --PleaseHelp!!

Rick Bragg interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Mar 6 17:40:00 2002

I have not been able to run a catalog under ANY OTHER USER but interch!!

I NEED to run the catalog under the same user as my virtual server(s)!!

I know that the interchange server runs as interch, and that is fine,
but I need each catalog to run under different users.

I use Suexec with Apache and everytime I run makecat and tell it that I
use suexec I get the following error:

"chown sampledata.xls: No such file or directory"

and makecat exits w/o finishing making the catalog.

so I say [n] to that question, and I have tried everything that I can
think of and I can't run the catalog as ANY OTHER USER but interch.

Can someone PLEASE HELP me through this??

Thanks
Rick