[ic] CSS not resolved afterall...

David Cisco interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Mar 6 17:44:00 2002

Thanks for the responses Mike!

The shopping cart came as a free option with my hosting plan, so I am
limited to using the editing templates online. In the existing CSS there are
the .categorybar and .menubar variables that control the background color of
the top and left navigation tables. It seems that a "component" is linked to
one of these classes also. The component I am referring to is the "Specials"
headline bar, which I want the background color to be red.

I think I'm just being too picky!

If it's any help, I'm using version 4.8 - and here's a link to the site in
development:

http://defixio.com/~defixio/cgi-bin/cart.cgi/index.html

~cisco