[ic] Re: Item options

Jason Balicki interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Mar 7 10:24:00 2002

pagecom wrote:

> Hi Jason,
>
> I have done everything as per your instructions and it seems to go well
> except for when i go to the catalog and try to buy that item the options are
> there but it seems that no matter what you choose it does not record and the
> end results on the receipt.html you can see the option name but nothing
> else. And the price is not added .
>
> Any help on this will be appreciated

You must add the prices to the price field in the options
table.

The price field is a comma seperated field so if Red is c1 (for color
one) Blue is c2, Green is c3 and Plain is c4 where all colors except
for plain add $0.50 to the price you'd have this in the price
field:

c1=.50,c2=.50,c3=.50

Make sure that in the "Possible values" section you select, in this
case, c4 as the default.

Does that help?

--J(K)