[ic] Put products into Multiple Category - How to ?

Steve Palm interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Mar 7 10:32:18 2002

>Another problem.  How can I make multiple categories for one product? say 3
>categories.  I try to find from the document, but it doesn't say anything
>about multiple category.

 I have not seen an answer to this, my apologies if it's already covered.

 Anyone know how to do this?

 I found a brief reference in the docs (5.2.11 in the Foundation Store docs) that says you can put a product into more than one category, but you may need to accommodate this in the display and banner headings.  Embedded perl is helpful for this.

 Any pointers?

--
Steven Palm