[ic] RE:Item Options

Jason Balicki interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Mar 7 18:33:00 2002

pagecom wrote:

>   Sorry for the trouble. I have figured it out . The problem was with the
> option name I had it like this " option name" and it should be "optionname"
> , everything works Ok now Thanks for your instructions. I really appreciate
> your help.

Not a problem...  glad I could help.

> For shipping on items within the weight limit for Ups and Fedex ic figures
> out the right price . what about if I have over weight items that I need to
> ship on a common carrier. How can I handle somthing like this

You're out of my league there.  :)  I'm still a newbie too, and I'm
trying to figure out how to seperate a single order into multiple boxes.

I can tell you where to start though, shipping.asc has all of the
shipping methods in it, it's a little daunting at first, but if
you search the mailing list archives you'll find a lot of info
on it.  It'll get you started down the right path at least.

--J(K)