[ic] MySQL tables and text files -- Oddity?

Orko interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Mar 8 02:04:00 2002

Thanks Ed.  I'll look for any [export] tags in my code.  This data is
getting updated too frequently to be from the UI, so it must be some
code somewhere left over from the foundation demo.

This doesn't explain the fields in MySQL getting updated with the data
that is in the text files, however(the last paragraph in my post).  That
is still boggling my mind...

-- orko