[ic] HELP - totally exasperated in FW

Jon Jensen interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Mar 8 15:02:00 2002

On Fri, 8 Mar 2002, Wilson F Voelker Jr wrote:

> I have loaded three different versions of linux currently using 7.2.  I have
> installed/uninstalled Interchange numerous times each time with the same
> result   The interchange server starts and now how does the demo start.

What Interchange package are you using? The RPMs? If so, see:

/usr/share/doc/interchange-4.8.3/README.rpm

You may also need some additional Perl modules, available in RPM form
here:

http://ftp.interchange.redhat.com/perl/

Or via the CPAN installer module.

If you are still having trouble, please let us know what version of
Interchange you're using, what the error messages/symptoms are, etc.

Jon