[ic] Newbie: General query rgd. IC

Mon Mar 11 19:31:01 2002

On 11 Mar 2002, Query  Query wrote:

QQ>>My question is: how far does IC allow you to customise the
QQ>>application. It seems from an initial browse of IC cource code
QQ>>that it comes along with a "master" executable named foundation.
QQ>>And extensive calls to this executable are being made from inside
QQ>>the IC code. Now, 'am I correct in understanding that we donot get
QQ>>the source code of the executable foundation, along with the IC
QQ>>source code.

How far can you go?

Well, first of all, you can totally throw away 'foundation', 'construct' and
all of those and get out the ITL Documentation and the other docs that are
available and start from scratch, building whatever you want - totally
custom to your needs and desires.

Go to www.freecell.com and play freecell. That was written in IC.

-= Jim =-

Tagline for Monday, March 11, 2002 at 19:35 PM:
It's not an optical illusion. It just looks like one.

This Linux System has been up 1678 hours