[ic] - download_present and soft goods download authorization

alain abraham interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Mar 12 04:35:01 2002

Hello,
I'm building a music site with interchange.
some products can be downloaded.
There are a lots ogf things for d/l allowing.

IC allow d/l only when a credit card payment is used.

1) Is the variable [mv_payment] to "build" authorisation or [mv_payment
mode]

2) When and where is this information write in ic db. (I use a third party
cc check.
Then I delete all the part about credit card in checkout.html except this
line:

<input type=hidden name=mv_order_profile value=credit_card>

In Order.profiles I put : &set = mv_payment Credit Card
(When I want to change that for french, Carte de Crédit, then d/l is no more
allowed.
Then I like to know where is the reference for "Credit Card" to be able to
change it).

3) Where come from the variable "if (! $Scratch->{download_present})" in
deliver.html

I like to better understand in which way things are performed too.

Help will be really appreciated

Respectueusement,

Alain