[ic] Using multiple warehouses

S. B. interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Mar 13 19:31:00 2002

--I'm looking to intergrate my ic site to use multiple inventory warehouses
for shipment of goods.  My idea is to connect each item to a specific email
address which would then be relative to a physical warehouse. Then when an
order is placed the customer info and the item is emailed to that warehouse
for shipping.  All billing would be central.  My problem is with the .cfg.
I am looking for any possible input of how this could be done or if it is
possible.  The major problem I see is that the email info is in the .cfg
file and not a database variable. Or would it just be better to have the
warehouse info be a SKU reference and distributed after.   Any input is
greatly appreciated.

-Sam