Change to unsubscribe directions (was RE: [ic] STUPID LIST)

Thu Mar 14 11:10:00 2002

Can the person who maintains the pages for the list take the part
about Unsubscribing and put it in BOLD on that page.  It is only
mentioned parenthetically in the section way at the bottom of
the page.  Put it at the top in HUGE letters so this stuff just
doesn't get on the list.