Change to unsubscribe directions (was RE: [ic] STUPID LIST)

Thu Mar 14 12:14:00 2002

Well, my point is, make it easy for the lazy people to get the
he-double-l off the list.  They aren't going to contribute
anyway :)

Actually, when I went on vaction I wanted to get off the list
so no out of office replies went here, and it took me a while
to figure out how to unsubscribe.  I will fully admit I'm
lazy too, but I also was expecting something a whole lot more
obvious.  Given the <B>Subscribe to Interchange-users</B>
complete with differentiating background color, I expected at
least <B>Unsubscribe from Interchange-users</B> but what I got
was:

To change your subscription (set options like digest and
delivery modes, get a reminder of your password, or
unsubscribe from interchange-users)

No bold, no fancy background color, tucked in a parenthetical
statement.  Very much less than obvious.

Patrick