[ic] Regular User Login Problem

Korey G. interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Mar 14 17:45:00 2002

Im using Unmodified login.html (not admin) and I cant seem to get users to
relogin.
I can create a new user and login that way, but when i try to login all I
get is a
refresh of the login page, ,
   no session errors no log entries no nothing,. except
just a refresh of the login.html page with no entries filled in.
DATE	SESSIONID:IPADDRESS 	1016144954              VIEWPAGE=login
DATE	SESSIONID:IPADDRESS 	1016144954              VIEWPAGE=login
DATE	SESSIONID:IPADDRESS 	1016144954              VIEWPAGE=login
(for every time I login)

I've tried to copy the userdb.* files from a working catalog, still nothing
restarted the server and still no change,

  Any help will really be appreciated,

-Korey