[ic] Using multiple warehouses

Thu Mar 14 18:28:00 2002

On Thu, 14 Mar 2002, S. B. wrote:

SB>>Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 01:27:11 +0000
SB>>From: S. B. <udresearch@hotmail.com>
SB>>To: interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
SB>>Subject: RE: [ic] Using multiple warehouses
SB>>
SB>>Thank you Kevin for your time that was very helpful.

An alternate to my suggestion is to have the warehouse designations, and
then add a field to the report where the warehouse gets put in. Then, send
all orders to all warehouses through a sendmail mai-list and let the
warehouses throw away the ones that don't pertain to them.

-= Jim =-

Tagline for Thursday, March 14, 2002 at 18:35 PM:
I eat Swiss cheese from the inside out.

This Linux System has been up 1749 hours