[ic] Adding a category header to results page

Nikki Middlesworth interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Mar 15 08:52:00 2002

Here is my problem:  I am trying to set up my results.html page so that it
can identify what the category is and produce a unique header according to
that category.  I found some code in one of the back postings that seems to
work...

[if explicit]
[condition]
$category = '[item-field category]';
return 1 if $category eq Accent;
return 0;
[/condition]
Accent page header
[else]
Not Accent page
[/else]
[/if]

(Although I understand I may have some problems putting in multiple else
statements....but for another time)

My problem is I have to put this statement within the [search-list] tags for
it to correctly read the [item-field category] and when inside the
[search-list] it ends up repeating with each product listing on the page
instead of just showing once as a header at the top.  Please help me, I know
I'm missing the obvious answer here.  How else can I read the category
listing for the page??????

Thanks,

Nikki