[ic] Problems with pictures

Samuel A. Rogers interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Mar 15 14:21:01 2002

Christopher,

I think Todd is on the money. There seems to be a bug (two to be exact,
and that I don't seem to get RH to comfirm/deny) in 4.8.3.x installs of
IC on RH 7.2 systems. I had the same problem and it took me several days
to figure out. It took me another two days to figure out the other
problem with the admin images, which I'll explain down below.

First I will help explain alittle bit more on the first problem. For me
as well IC did not create a directory.

/var/www/html/mycompany

Which in my case that would be:

/web/samscards/html/cards

{My document root for apache is /web/samscards, but the default is
/var/www, which is just fine. Mine is just a pesonal pref.}

What it did was in my case create:

/web/samscards/html/images

Check your html directory if the only diectory you have is images then
create a directory with the name of your catalog and move images to
underneath it like:

/web/samscards/html/cards/images.

Images then showed up on the home/other pages.

The second problem that I had was with the admin images not comming up.
Check for a diectory:

/var/www/html/mycompany/images/en_US

If there is no en_US under images them e-mail me diectly (@
srogers@redshift.com ) and I will give you directions on how I resolved
this problem as well. The only reason for this is, I have already posted
the resolution to the mailing list on this problem and don't want to
double post.

Good luck and I hope this helps.

Regards,

	SAR.