[ic] Regular User Login Problem

Korey G. interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sun Mar 17 02:07:01 2002

I think that I figured out my problem, but Im still slightly
baffled as to why I had it in the first place

It seems to me that the demo pages/login.html page didnt have
a set for Login, it did have one for Log In, so after modifying it
to say Login and adding  [userdb function=login]
(just like mentioned in the ictags >> userdb) now it
seems to be working ok,
        The hard thing about this problem is that there is
no recorded error anywhere, I postulate that it could be
since interchange didnt have that variable set as far as it knew
all the work was done, since theres no work to do,. so it would
just refresh the pages/login.html page as if its.

  But then that's odd too because for me it didnt just refresh the
page it parsed it in to the process.html?id=.... which to me would
mean that it had the mv_todo=return set somewhere..
..ahh and yes it did in the <input type="hidden" name="mv_todo" value="return">

So  I hope that this helps some body down the line
(or possibly confuse them even more)

-Korey