[ic] [item-price] problem

Jonathan Clark interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Mar 18 04:06:00 2002

> I have a strage problem with version 4.6.5 of Interchange running
> on RedHat
> 7.1!
> The problem is that when a user logins into the site, Interchange
> is no more
> able to display
> products price,if using [item-price]!
> If  instead of [item-price] I use[item-field price] it works just fine!
> Can anyone help me?

This is most likely due to CommonAdjust. I expect that the price field is
being redefined in the AutoLoad function and your user is status 'Dealer'.
This sets the pricing to use the CommonAdjust directive and therefore
Pricing table instead of Products. This is the default setup in 4.6.x.

If you don't use this type of pricing, you could remove the AutoLoad
function and then the price will stay set to the price field in the products
table. Its in catalog.cfg

good luck!

Jonathan
Webmaint.