[ic] TREE Trouble - displaying weird stuff

Dog Tags interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Mar 18 09:52:00 2002

Hi All

I'm trying out Mike's Tree Example code, and it's displaying the mv_level, mv_increment, and mv_children code.

If collapsed, it looks like this:

 +  mv_level=0, mv_increment=1, mv_children=25

If exploded, it displays each subcat with its own mv_level, mv_increment, and mv_children:

Wrenches  mv_level=1, mv_increment=25, mv_children=0

I entered the code verbatim. Does anyone know what I should change to stop displaying the extra code in the tree?

Thanks very much.

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

Win the Ultimate Hawaiian Experience from Travelocity.
http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;4018363;6991039;n?http://svc.travelocity.com/promos/winhawaii/