[ic] Displaying Sub-branches of Tree

Dog Tags interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Mar 18 10:44:01 2002

Hi

I'm trying to use the Tree Tag to display sub-branches of a category and the items in that sub-branch if appropriate. As each sub-branch is clicked, the next layer of sub-branches is displayed on the results page until we get down to the actual products.

How can the Tree Tag be used to display just a sub-branch of the tree?

So, I might have the following:

Click Top Category on home page:  Clothing

Results Page:
Sub-branches:  Men, Women, Children

Then, I click Men and get:

Results Page:
Sub-branches:  Shirts, Pants, Jackets, Ties, Accessories, Replacement Parts

Then, if I click Accessories, I would get the following results page:

Results Page:
Sub-branches:  Cuff Links, Cummerbuns

Then, if I click Cuff Links, the results page would display all of the cuff links that I carry.

Thanks very much.

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

Win the Ultimate Hawaiian Experience from Travelocity.
http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;4018363;6991039;n?http://svc.travelocity.com/promos/winhawaii/