[ic] Missing Excel templates

Group-Web Holdings interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Mar 19 17:19:01 2002

Hello interchange-users,

  I'm  trying  to  configure  Interchange 4.8 using the
  built-in  'Wizard',  but when I attempt to access the
  file  'template.xls', there is no sign of it. This is
  the  same  for  'construct.xls'  and 'reports.xls'. I
  have checked the installation on the server, and none
  of   them  exist.  Where I can get a copy of
  'template.xls' please.

--
Best regards,

Graham Howard