[ic] Should I buy another CPU?

Tue Mar 19 22:00:01 2002

On Mon, 18 Mar 2002, Fred Pope wrote:

FP>>225 for a 850 MHz chip is a lot. Should be about 70 bucks. Try an Athalon.
FP>>They are faster than the Pentiums.

I'm running several AMD's and I am quite happy with them.

I just bought a 1.2 gHz AMD with a DFI motherboard, 512 meg of ram, a case
and a CD drive for $425. A run of the mill deal. I could have found better
prices, but this merchant is well known to me and trustworthy.

I'll take an AMD any time,

-= Jim =-

Tagline for Tuesday, March 19, 2002 at 22:05 PM:
Mercifully free of the ravages of intelligence

This Linux System has been up 1872 hours