[ic] No Stock ?

Tue Mar 19 22:07:01 2002

On Mon, 18 Mar 2002, Jack Sasportas wrote:

JS>>I want to setup a cart to not consider if something is in stock or not,
JS>>but simply to process the request.  Is there a way to turn off
JS>>stock/inventory or something of that nature ? in other words we will not
JS>>have on-line inventory, and the vendor is never out of the product.
JS>>I am using the foundation catalog.
JS>>
JS>>I searched through the archives, but it's hard to figure out how someone
JS>>would phrase this.  I looked for "no stock", "no inventory" etc, but no
JS>>luck...

The simplest way - in my opinion - is to set the inventory quantity VERY
high, like 9999999999. Then it is always in stock and the customer is
assured that it is in stock.

-= Jim =-

Tagline for Tuesday, March 19, 2002 at 22:15 PM:
Support bacteria - it's the only culture some people have!

This Linux System has been up 1873 hours