[ic] Lookup Table, not filling with available tables

Ron Phipps interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Mar 21 02:27:01 2002

> From: interchange-users-admin@interchange.redhat.com
[mailto:interchange-
> users-admin@interchange.redhat.com] On Behalf Of Ron Phipps
>
> On our ic 4.8.3 site the Lookup Table in metadata is not filling with
> the available tables like it does on the demo site.  I have compared
our
> metadata values with those on the demo site and they appear the same.
> Is there a trick to getting this dropdown to fill with the available
> tables?

After looking into this further I found that when a super user is
created they are not actually 'super'.  I had to go into Show
Permissions, Set View on one table, click ok, then go back into Show
Permissions, uncheck the View box, click ok, then go back into Show
Permissions and IC marked all tables as Viewable for the super user.
Looks like a bug in the super user creation, it's been entered into
bugzilla.

See ya,
-Ron