[ic] Thanks everyone!

Jason Balicki interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Mar 21 09:52:00 2002

undee@unmaddigital.com wrote:

> just a suggestion, on your flypage, I think you shouldn't
> make the image clickable-to-shopping cart. It will be neater

Yeah, the more I think about it the more underhanded that seems.

It Seemed Like a Good Idea at the Time. [TM]

However, I may just make it not clickable for the moment since
I'd have to add yet another field in the database to hold
any sort of "detail image".  For now I'll have the girls who
handle the items include a link in the description text to
any larger detailed images, if necessary.

> Again, just a suggestion.

Thanks for the input.

> Anyway.. my site also counting down to launching too.. and
> it's based on foundation, either...

Well, let us know when it's up and we'll check it out.

--J(K)