[ic] setup encryption, not working... help..

Raymond Miecznik interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Mar 21 19:16:01 2002

ok, let me ask this question then..

I installed interchange in /usr/local/interchange

but the catalog user for this is at:

/home/cart

and the pgp key is at:

/home/cart/.gnupg/pubring.gpg

so this right ?

the way I have it setup in apache, the html root path for this domain is:

/home/cart/store

should that be in /home/cart/store/.gnupg/pubring.pgp instead ?