[ic] setup encryption, not working... help.. it works.

Raymond Miecznik interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Mar 21 20:43:01 2002

ohhh my god, I am seeing stars..........

ahhhhhhh... i figured this out, it's about time,

FOR ANYONE who is trying to set this up, in PGP

make sure you put the full path to your gpg, regardless if it works at root
or interchange if you just type gpg from the command prompt, mine is in

/usr/local/bin/gpg   before I was just putting gpg, because it worked from
the command prompt, so i figured, interchange would be able to find it,
hell it did not..

now it it working,

Raymond