[ic] How to actually "Place Order"?

Roger Yarrow interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Mar 22 08:12:01 2002

I desperately need help making an order go through.  I am working with the
foundation demo.  Here is the snippet for the "Place Order" button from my
checkout page:

	    [button
			name="mv_click"
			src="__THEME_IMG_DIR__recalculate_button.gif"
			text="Recalculate"
			hidetext=1
			form=checkout
		]
			mv_todo=refresh
		[/button]

Right now, if I click Place Order, it shows up as a pending order in the
Admin tool.  But, how do I use mv_order_route to send the email receipt to
the customer, as well as show them a receipt.  Right now it just goes back
to checkout.  I don't understand that at all.

PLUS --- how to do I get extra information that was entered on the checkout
page (such as special shipping instructions) to appear on the invoice in the
Admin tool?

Please help!  Thanks.