[ic] /usr/lib/interchange/auto

Roger Hartmann interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Mar 22 10:01:01 2002

Hello Everybody.

I'm writing a complete and user-friendly documentation about the structure
of Interchange (how it works, how it interacts, etc) in german. It's part of
a project  we're working on. And many members of our team have several
problems in understanding Interchange.
Right now, I am working on a description of every Interchange-Folder.
That was just a little introduction, so that you have an idea what I am
doing.

Now here's my question:
/usr/lib/interchagne/auto <-- Why, what, what for, and so on

I've no idea, what this folder does. I suggest, it might be used for the
installation, but I'm not sure.
I hope you can help me.
Thanks in advance.

Sorry for my swiss-german-english ;).

Best wishes to all skydivers and computerfreaks in the world
Blue Skies,
Roger.